Wednesday 12 November 2008

MSN messenger virus

Just signed on this morning to receive an MSN Messenger message sent from a client telling me to 'check out these awesome pics from the awesome party' and giving a URL with my name in it and ending in bobyup.

This is obviously a virus but havent seen any like this for a while and its particulary worrying as I know she has hundreds of contacts on her MSN and they are mainly kids and teens as she runs lots of dance schools, thats how I know her as I done her website.

I can imagine hundreds of people clicking on this link right now and infecting their own PC, the most I can do is tell my friend about this and tell her to update then run her virus checkers.

So annoying especially for all the hundreds that are now being infected ! virus writers are the lowest of the low.

No comments: